Gründl Hot Socks Uni 6-fach:
- Durable, machine-washable sock yarn
- High sock yarn strength due to 6x twisting, making socks very durable
- The fibre is "superwash"-treated, meaning that it can is washable at 40 C° with the delicate wash program, and the sock yarn does not become felted.
- "superwash" means that the wool is made felt-free through a chemical treatment. The wool flakes are partially stripped off, thus preventing the wool from catching (= becoming felted). In addition, the fibres are protected by a washable film.
- This makes the wool substantially more resistant and easy to care for.
- 75% virgin wool
- 25% polyamide
||375 m / 150 g
||22 sts x 30 rows
Socks, up to size 46: 150g
Long-sleeved top, size 38 EU: 650g
||8,95€ / ball
Please note, the actual item may appear slightly different depending on your monitor settings.